Post Date: March 23, 2010
Recent research studies revealed that the rind has anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial, anti fungal and anti-tumor activity. Mangosteen also appears to have anti-histamine and anti-inflammatroy properties. The active therapeutic compound found in mangosteen has been named ???xanthones???.
Mangosteen Research Update (taken from article by Dr. Ray Sahelian):
1. Anti-proliferative activity against human breast adenocarcinoma cell line.
2. Inhibition by xanthones of human leukemia cells.
3. Antimycobacterial activity.
4. Inhibitory activity against histamine release
CARICA / XANTHONE
A potent combination of antioxidant enzymes from wild papaya and anti-oxidants called xanthones extracted from the pericarp of mangosteen. The combination consist of 70% Carica Honey and 30% fermented pulp of the Mangosteen pericarp. This special blend will provide the key anti-oxidant to strength the immune system and counteract allergies and provide first defence viruses.
MANGOSTEEN Actual Weight for Shipment
* 250 ml = Php 530.00 ..........600 grams
* 500 ml = Php 990.00 .........1000 grams
MANGOSTEEN JUICE CONCENTRATE
* 500 ml = Php 660.00 ....... 1000 grams